Bring in the power of conversational ticketing to your helpdesk with the Desk365 Support Bot for Microsoft Teams. Below are the steps to get setup with the Support Bot.
Downloading the Support Bot:
First you’ll need to download the app manifest zip:
- Sign in to the Desk365 Web App.
- Go to the Settings > Channels > Microsoft Teams tab.
- Download the Support Bot.
Install/Upload Support Bot:
You’ll need to have appropriate permissions to upload Microsoft Teams apps to do the below:
- In the lower left corner of Teams, click on the Apps icon.
- On the Apps tab, click on ‘Manage your apps’ and choose ‘Upload a custom app’
- You can then choose the Support Bot app you downloaded before and install it.
Finding Support Bot in Teams:
1. Select Apps in the Teams sidebar to open the Apps tab.
2. Find and select Support Bot to open the details window.
3. In the Desk365 Support Bot details window, click Add
Support Bot Welcome Message:
When the Support Bot is installed, it sends a welcome message. This message provides a quick introduction to get started.
Company Not Found Message:
If your company has not been setup yet in the Desk365 platform you would see a message that says “Company Not Found” like the one below.
Support Bot Commands:
Support Bot works with these commands:
Clicking on ‘create’ or by typing the word ‘create’ will generate a Create a New Ticket card
A list of your previous tickets will be displayed.
By clicking on the “Details” button in the List of Tickets card, you can view the full details of a ticket.
Clicking on the Add Reply button will add a new reply to the ticket.
1. To add an attachment to a ticket, select ‘Add Attachment’ and the Support Bot will ask you to upload the file to attach to the ticket.
2. Once attached, the Support Bot will add this file to the ticket and send you an acknowledgement.
Instant Notifications from the Support Bot:
The Support Bot makes sure your users are updated on the status of their tickets with Teams notifications. Here are some examples:
When an agent replies to a ticket, your users are instantly notified by the Support Bot.
Ticket Resolved/Closed Notification:
Users are also notified when tickets are resolved or when they’re closed.
You also have the flexibility to configure notifications and choose which notifications are sent or not sent from your helpdesk.
Try Microsoft Teams ticketing system for your business starting today.